I know this post is a little out of order, but I still have to post it.
For New Years Day we went with my Mom and Uncle Jim to Disneyland.
We had a wonderful opportunity to stay at the Paradise Pier Hotel.
We had an amazing view of Disneyland California Adventure (DCA)
The park was not crowded at all, which was shocking considering the holiday.
We started off with Toy Story Mania, a family favorite.
Eric as usual scored the best. I however was the WORST.
That may have something to do with the fact that I had to use my left hand only.
Autopia was next with a 10 min wait time.
We traveled all over the park, and had a blast doing it.
That night we watched World Of Color from the Blue section.
We got a spot up against the second deck railing, so no one was blocking our view.
It was Mom and Jim’s first time watching the show, and our second.
It was still fantastic!!!
After the show Mom, C.J., and I headed back to the room.
We quickly got into our pj’s, andwaited for the 9:15pm showing.
The view looking down over the show was so different.
You got to see how tall the water actually goes..
as tall as Mickey’s Fun Wheel!!!
If you ever get the chance to see it form that vantage point, do it!
The next morning we headed to the park again.
Surprisingly the park was even less crowded than the day before...
because the weather was calling for RAIN!
But that didn’t stop us...
ok it stopped Mom and I but not the boys.
By the time we left later in the day, Eric, Jim and C.J. were SOAKED!
We had fun and can’t wait to do it again.
2 comments:
Kelley,
Dis you forget watching the Wold of Color from the balcony at the Grand Villas eating Boudin Bakery Soup?
Wish we had been there, too! Sounds like you had a great time.
Love,
Loni & Kent
No, I didn't. That was better that the Paradise Pier. WAY BETTER!
Post a Comment