Today CJ and I found a recipe for Lemon Ice.
I thought it would be a fun way to use Math and Science.
We started by picking the lemons from Grandma Junes tree,
then washing them.
Next came the messy squeezing part.
This was a new thing for him so it took some time to get the hang of it.
"what happened to my lemon?"
This was a new thing for him so it took some time to get the hang of it.
"what happened to my lemon?"
Next came the measuring of the water and sugar.
I figured out that if I put water into a water bottle it was much
easier for CJ to control the exact amount.
I figured out that if I put water into a water bottle it was much
easier for CJ to control the exact amount.
The final mixing before we put it on the stove to watch the sugar
dissolve into the water and lemon juice.
dissolve into the water and lemon juice.
Our lemon ice needs to chill overnight, so we will
keep you posted on how it came out.
Lemon Ice Recipe found at the following site:
Disney Family Fun
(under recipe)
keep you posted on how it came out.
Lemon Ice Recipe found at the following site:
Disney Family Fun
(under recipe)
| | |
No comments:
Post a Comment