Monday, July 20, 2009

Update

Just an update to let you all know what the Parham's have been up to....

I found a job this past week. A little bittersweet for me, but I have to do what is best for our family. I will be working for a company called Hi-Tech Air. I will be doing a lot of the same things that I was doing for Clark, just on a smaller scale. I will be working full time in the summer hotter months and then switch to part time (9:00 to 2:30) in the fall.

Eric took a trip to Disneyland Friday (7/17/09) for Disneyland's Birthday. He missed the ceremony by 8 min. He was totally bummed. On a happier note he did get to see the Electrical Light Parade and the New Fantasmic (forgot what they call it now).

CJ and I took a little holiday with my mom to see Kevin and Melissa in Sacramento. We have had so much fun. I will post more on our adevntues when we get home.

We hope eeryone is doing well. Look back in a few days for updates.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

sounds like fun, can't wait to see some pics!