Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Day of 1st Grade

HOLY COW we have a 1st GRADER!!!!
CJ started school on th 17th of August. He is in Mrs. Smith 1st grade class. I can not believe it!!!
I was a little sad because Mrs. Smith did not allow parents to step foot in the classroom. We had to give our last hug and kiss at the door. I was in shock, but understand!
He ended up in the Nurse's office that day because he fell, but other than that he had a good first day!

Same tree I stood by on the first day of school pictures.


He was lucky enough to have Gramie and Nanna come to school that day!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Love the hair!

Loni and Kent said...

Both grandmas and both parents...what a luky boy...oh and Love the hair, too!!!

Kelley Parham said...

he has had a trim, so it is not as long.. thank goodness