Sunday, August 23, 2009

Disneyland Trip

On this trip to Disneyland we decided to get CJ his own year pass (Eric & I have had ours for about 2 months) needless to say he was excited. (photo below) As usual we meant up with Kent & Loni for our wonderful adventure. We watched the new fireworks on Friday and Saturday night. Tinker Bell and Dumbo flew around the castle on Saturday night. The new fireworks show is AMAZING!!! We did a few 1st in my book as well as CJ's book. We rode Grizzly Rapids and Eric and I escaped with minor wetness, as far as CJ, Ken & Loni, well they were not as lucky. We walked up into the castle and saw the diorama of Sleeping Beauty, and Eric & Kent got CJ on Mickey's Fun Wheel.... in a swinging basket. He did ok I guess. Big Thunder Ranch is a GOOD place to have BBQ at the park. It is served family style and the cost is not bad at all for the amount of all you can eat food. Ribs, Chicken, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, and Corn Bread. YUMMYYYYYY! I recommend it!!!!!

See he is excited!


CJ and I on the bumper bugs (Bugs Life area)

Group Picture... The Disney Crew Eric, Kelley, CJ, Loni & Kent
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Family said...

wait, are you saying you never walked up into the castle before?!? Sounds like you ended the summer with a bang!

Loni and Kent said...

What a great time...the BBQ was exceptional...and even though our shirts didn't dry until the next day...it was soooooooo fun!!!

Kelley Parham said...

it was a BLAST!!!! cant wait to do it again.